Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WFR - Gap Play B4 work.


Snuck in a quick trade this morning. Things have been hectic with work and my parents visiting, but I did manage to get one in for the week.

Traded WFR for a quicky. It gapped lower so I was looking for signs of strength for a potential gap fil and found it after walking the dogs. All the stars were lined so I pulled the trigger at 17.43 and rode it up to 17.65 for a 22 cent gain... times X amount of shares of course.

Here's the setup... BTW, the stock has been hammered for the past week, so I didn't want to hold it even for a swing trade... As I'm writing it looks like it's gonna pop again...


2 comments:

Mithun Prakash said...

Hi, thanks for sharing such a nice blog,
GRC Services
ITSM Services
ITOM Services

Study live zone said...

Thanks a lot for giving us such a helpful information. You can also visit our website for mba 3rd sem assignment